Relationship marketing is key to building a customer base. With her global contacts and marketing savvy, Alice builds relationships that money can’t buy.
- Managing Director, Deutsche Bank Asset Management
Alice gets it. She understands that you are under the gun. Her job is to help you succeed in meeting your goals. When you do, you’re the hero…which is her reward.
- Senior Vice President, Global Advertising and Marketing, The Chase Manhattan Bank
I worked with Alice globally and watched her use the arts to significantly increase new and increased assets under management. She is competent, strategic and can conceptualize from paper through extraordinary execution.
- Senior Executive, Global Private Banking, The Chase Manhattan Bank
Here’s a consultant who is a bundle of energy, with smarts and contacts that every arts and business organization should hire.
- Director, Not-for-Profit Services, RSM McGladrey, Inc.
Sponsorship is one of the best ways to build a business, source clients and do good in the community. And Alice is a master.
- CEO, Silver Bridge Wealth Advisors LLC
Sephora needed a philanthropic initiative that made strategic sense. With nearly instant results, Alice identified a charity that operates on children’s facial deformities. How innovative to link this to our mission — the business of beauty. Alice created our first “cause marketing” campaign helping thousands of children around the world.
- Director, Cultural and Philanthropic Affairs, Sephora USA
Alice’s lecture for the American Chamber of Commerce was ground-breaking.
Attracting foreign, international and local business … it allowed our Embassy to show the value of investing in the arts.
- Cultural Affairs Officer, American Embassy, Serbia
Ms. Zimet is a practiced and fluent public speaker — engaging the audience, integrating their experiences into her presentation, challenging listeners to put themselves in the position of busy, bottom line oriented corporate officers, and presenting how to create packages that can win sponsorships. This is a hot issue in Hungary after 40 years of strict state control and participants left with more ammunition for their strategic plans.
- Cultural Affairs Officer, American Embassy, Hungary
I met Alice in Tokyo and was struck by three things: a fundamental knowledge of dance; a shrewd understanding of what sponsorship can do for a company and a personal commitment to international cultural exchange. From my professional stance — as cultural attaché in both Toyko and London, and as a director of the U.S government’s overseas arts presentation office — I could not have asked for a better collaborator. Brava, Alice
- Former Cultural Attaché, American Embassy, London and Tokyo
– Former Deputy Director, President’s Committee on the Arts and Humanities
I first met Alice in Versailles — followed by events in Vienna and Jakarta — where she organized private concerts for several hundred guests, each one more important than the next. Her talents are amazing; her spirit even more special. She has an obvious devotion to music, and I consider myself lucky to have benefited so gloriously from her careful and caring planning and graciousness. She’s a star!
- Frederica Von Stade, Mezzo Soprano
Alice presents the essentials of corporate fundraising in an extremely clear and engaging way…. After only one day Alice, I gained an excellent grasp of the subject and the practical real life skills and confidence to put what I learned into action
- Marketing and Advertising Manager, Golden Mask Festival, Moscow
Alice’s insight and vast experience was cited by every student in the class as the ‘best part of the day’.
- Vice President, Arts & Business Programs, Americans for the Arts, NAMP Advanced Training Program
Alice Zimet has a stellar track record of developing global business alliances that yield bottom line returns for business and increased opportunities for the arts.
- President, Business Committee for the Arts, Inc.
Alice cuts right to the chase! She understands corporate and non-profit partnerships better than anyone I know.
- Deputy Director, Harvard University Art Museums
Besides being a great teacher, Alice has critical in-the-trenches hands-on experience.
- Chief Operating Officer, Great Philadelphia Cultural Alliance
Lots of people give workshops — few are really great at it. Alice is one of those few.